Former Hooksett School Board member John Lyscars has filed a Right to Know request with the Manchester School District’s Human Resources Director Pamela Hogan asking for information on board members who take taxpayer provided health and dental benefits. As the request was made on Monday, the district is obligated to respond to Lyscars in some fashion by the end of the day today given the requirements of the law. | More…
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets