DURHAM, N.H. – Sexual assault on a college campus can cause a considerable number of physical and emotional issues for the victim. While much needed programs, and past studies, have predominately focused on the mental health effects of such violent acts on students, new research by the University of New Hampshire shows that aggressive sexual acts can also adversely impact school work and overall college experience. | More…
- Jeanne Shaheen Blames Russia for Dreamers Portesting Pelosi
- What’s going on with the Northwood New Hampshire School Board?
- NH Court Says SAU 55 Can Charge $7.49 for an Electronic Copy of an Email
- Deerfield PD adopts new policy for illegal immigrants
- Ridley Report: Questions for Muslim-baiting politician
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets