Rich talked to Ed Naile, Chairman of the Coalition of New Hampshire Taxpayers, for A Question of Voter Fraud. Ed started by telling Rich about his voter fraud event in San Francisco, California. “I don’t think we should be doing electronic checklists at the polls,” Rich pointed out as they discussed the need for a public paper trail in election data. Finally, Ed pointed out his plans to support President Trump’s Voter Integrity Commission. | Listen Here
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets