Sad face. What a wishy-washy one it is, too: “disappointed” as if those wielding the paint were just “misguided yutes” for which we need to have empathy. Certainly, we can “win hearts and change minds” – like a schoolmarm shaking a finger at an unruly class with “just not acceptable behavior” (yeah, well so was voting Obamacare’s Medicaid Expansion, right?). And the pie-in-the-sky thought that “we can agree to disagree” about stuff. Sorry, ain’t gonna happen. | More…
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets