Katherine Rogers has been charged with assault and needs to step down immediately from her position as the State Representative for Concord’s Wards 8, 9 and 10. She is a former Concord city councilor and Merrimack County Attorney and is still serving on the House Finance Committee. This is behavior unacceptable for a State Representative let alone one who is a lawyer. She has violated the public trust and broken the law. In today’s Concord Monitor, it was reported Katherine Rogers has been charged with assault. | More…
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets