CONCORD, N.H. (AP) — The New Hampshire Public Utilities Commission has given permission for a 192-mile high-voltage transmission line to cross 61 parcels, finding it would be safe and wouldn’t infringe on the public’s use.
- ICYMI – In 2017 Dem. Rep. Katherine Rogers Was Awarded ‘Humane Legislator of the Year’
- Rare Virus Reported in New Hampshire
- At UNH, Student Demands After Racist Incidents Feel Like Déjà Vu
- NH: Child protective official no like camera
- NH Man Sentenced to Prison for Sexually Assaulting Boy at Gunpoint
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets