Rich started the segment by talking about “real Americans” and commenting on how best to utilize taxpayer dollars, … He then commented on a Union Leader article concerning the ACLU’s involvement in an ex- firefighter’s suit concerning online comments. He pointed out the problems with government officials voicing their opinions, telling the listeners about a similar problem that he had with Manchester School District Communications Coordinator Andrea Alley… More.
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets