Rich started the segment by talking about “real Americans” and commenting on how best to utilize taxpayer dollars, … He then commented on a Union Leader article concerning the ACLU’s involvement in an ex- firefighter’s suit concerning online comments. He pointed out the problems with government officials voicing their opinions, telling the listeners about a similar problem that he had with Manchester School District Communications Coordinator Andrea Alley… More.
- Green Party Candidate Jill Stein Kicks Dems While They Are Down
- Stuart Varney: Trump Has Already Made ‘America $4 Trillion Richer’ in Just 6 Months
- Animal Rights Activists Free 30-40,000 Minks, most die as a result
- Mark Steyn: Diversity and Disintegration
- Gardner has chance private conversation with Trump about elections
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets