A New Hampshire woman has been found guilty of human trafficking and other charges in a Massachusetts court, according to the Essex County District Attorney’s Office. Lori Barron, 54, of Salem, NH, was convicted of three counts of human trafficking, prostitution, and photographing an unsuspecting person in the nude on June 19, 2017, in Salem MA Superior Court, according to a press statement. Barron was found not guilty on a witness intimidation charge. | More…
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets