A New Hampshire woman has been found guilty of human trafficking and other charges in a Massachusetts court, according to the Essex County District Attorney’s Office. Lori Barron, 54, of Salem, NH, was convicted of three counts of human trafficking, prostitution, and photographing an unsuspecting person in the nude on June 19, 2017, in Salem MA Superior Court, according to a press statement. Barron was found not guilty on a witness intimidation charge. | More…
- What’s the difference between the Communist Manifesto and the Democrat Party Plarform? It’s hard to tell….
- Hearing 2/20/2018 – Protecting the Rights of Conscience for Medical Professionals
- Why We Can Never Have an Honest Discussion about Mass Shootings
- The History of the Second Amendment, how Homicide Rates are Skewed, and the Solution to School Shootings
- Cornerstone Legislative Update
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets