Asha Burwell and Ariel Agudio, two of the three women who fabricated a crime in which they were allegedly beaten by ’20 white people’ because of the color of their skin, were sentenced to 200 hours of community service, 3 years probation, and a $1,000 fine for falsely reporting an incident. | More…
- What’s the difference between the Communist Manifesto and the Democrat Party Plarform? It’s hard to tell….
- Hearing 2/20/2018 – Protecting the Rights of Conscience for Medical Professionals
- Why We Can Never Have an Honest Discussion about Mass Shootings
- The History of the Second Amendment, how Homicide Rates are Skewed, and the Solution to School Shootings
- Cornerstone Legislative Update
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets