Asha Burwell and Ariel Agudio, two of the three women who fabricated a crime in which they were allegedly beaten by ’20 white people’ because of the color of their skin, were sentenced to 200 hours of community service, 3 years probation, and a $1,000 fine for falsely reporting an incident. | More…
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets