After some “light reading,” I believe I have uncovered Executive Councilor Andru Volinsly’s Rules for governing New Hampshire. I could call them Volinsky’s Rules for Radicals, which is more clever, but this list is standard Democrat party fare, and more priorities than anything else. The only thing radical about them is the application of tribalism, and mob politics to get there from here about which another “linsky” wrote a famous (or is that infamous) book.| More…
- “Just here to do my job,” says First Amendment foe (Security, cops)
- Henniker’s Master Plan… a blueprint for the Official Budget Committee.
- Donna Green: Still Waiting…
- NH State Rep Sherry Frost – what, she thinks she’s now the Sandra Fluke of knees?
- NH Senate votes to expand net metering to larger users
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets