After some “light reading,” I believe I have uncovered Executive Councilor Andru Volinsly’s Rules for governing New Hampshire. I could call them Volinsky’s Rules for Radicals, which is more clever, but this list is standard Democrat party fare, and more priorities than anything else. The only thing radical about them is the application of tribalism, and mob politics to get there from here about which another “linsky” wrote a famous (or is that infamous) book.| More…
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets