Today during a New Hampshire House of Representatives Education Committee meeting, a school choice piece of legislation was being discussed, Senate Bill 193, (SB 193), AN ACT establishing education freedom savings accounts for students. During the meeting, Representative Joe Pitre (R-Farmington) spoke about how school choice has helped some students, especially minority students. Rather than actually listen to his words, New Hampshire Democrats chose instead to follow the lead of an extremist organization. | More…
- 50% Increase in Border Patrol Apprehensions Along NY-VT-NH Borders
- Eversource Serves Cease & Desist Letter on the Environmental Defense Fund
- Hey, Gov. Chris Sununu – how’bout just buying each one a boat?
- Claremont superintendent floats draconian cuts after clash with school board
- Farmington NH High School Lets a Left Wing Activist Propagandize Kids in the Classroom
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets