Let me begin by saying that not every challenge is easily resolved. When it comes to panhandling in our city this sentiment holds true. A good police department is responsive to the needs of the community it serves, and all of us in uniform are judged by our success and failure in responding to our community’s needs – we understand that. As Chief of Police I must balance the concerns of different groups equally and that sometimes means working to serve the rights of the minority over the majority. My guide as Chief is the core values set forth by constitutionally protected freedoms and liberties. I must apply this to the number one complaint I receive from the Manchester community which is panhandling and begging. More…
- 50% Increase in Border Patrol Apprehensions Along NY-VT-NH Borders
- Eversource Serves Cease & Desist Letter on the Environmental Defense Fund
- Hey, Gov. Chris Sununu – how’bout just buying each one a boat?
- Claremont superintendent floats draconian cuts after clash with school board
- Farmington NH High School Lets a Left Wing Activist Propagandize Kids in the Classroom
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets