In this morning’s “News and updates from Seacoastonline.com” email the following two items appeared in succession as pictured above. Given the tumultuous year that Phillips Exeter Academy (PEA) has endured, with a number of sex scandals coming to light, is it possible that SeacoastOnline did this on purpose?
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets