Is there a Media editorial blackout on opposition to HB 628, a tax on income disguised as an unnecessary, poorly written “family leave act” entitlement? Opponents of the measure report that while they have submitted letters to the editors of several New Hampshire newspapers they have not seen their remarks find their way into print. |Keep Reading at GraniteGrok.com
- Republican Mark Sanford Wants to Be President – Thinks Now Is the Time to Run
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets