HB 628 (An Act that would institute a New Hampshire Income tax) passed the NH House 183 to 151 on January 9th, 2017. The bill has another hearing this week followed by another vote. Here is a reminder about the 33 Republicans whose vote for an Income Tax in New Hampshire are the only reason it is still alive. (Only one Democrat voted against the Income-tax.) | See the List at GraniteGrok.com
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets