SB555 is scheduled for a hearing by the Senate Judiciary Committee on Tuesday, January 23, 2018 at 10:15 a.m. in room 100 of the State House in Concord, N.H. The public is encouraged to attend and testify in favor of this bill. | Keep Reading at Right to Know NH
- Republican Mark Sanford Wants to Be President – Thinks Now Is the Time to Run
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets