The Trump administration on Friday rescinded an Obama-era crackdown on states that tried to defund Planned Parenthood and said it will require health care providers to follow conscience-protection laws as a condition of federal funding. | Keep Reading at the Washington Times
- Republican Mark Sanford Wants to Be President – Thinks Now Is the Time to Run
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets