his past Tuesday night, my hamlet had its Public Session where the Budget Committee presented both its budgets (Municipal, School District) to the townfolk to explain the numbers and to take questions or listen to concerns. Fred Butler approached the mic and decided to, once again, make a math fool of himself. | Keep Reading at GraniteGrok.com
- Republican Mark Sanford Wants to Be President – Thinks Now Is the Time to Run
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets