CONCORD – The New Hampshire House Freedom Caucus stands strongly opposed to legislation that would make Obamacare Medicaid expansion permanent in New Hampshire. Today, legislation that would keep the current Medicaid expansion regime in place permanently (HB 1811) will receive a public hearing before the House Health, Human Services and Elderly Affairs Committee. | Keep Reading at NHHFC.org
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets