The idea of “cultural appropriation” has been on my mind for quite a while and I just want to take a few minutes to address it. I was on Instagram and came across an activist selling hair scarves. Interested in what she did, I clicked on her page and found out that I could not purchase one of these handmade hair scarves. Just because I was a white woman with privilege, and did not understand or appreciate all of the struggles that women of color have had to go through. | Keep Reading at A Millenial’s Musings
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets