A friend of mine once scribbled idly on a piece of paper (about 30 years ago), “Because Baptists believe intercourse leads to dancing.” He was joking about how some Baptists believe dancing leads to intercourse. Alcohol increases the risk, and underage drinking is not prohibited at Princeton (not exactly), so perhaps that is why they (Princeton), or more specifically Sexual Harassment Assault/Advising, Resources & Education (SHARE), are taking the consent to dancing thing so seriously? | Read More at GraniteGrok.com
- Republican Mark Sanford Wants to Be President – Thinks Now Is the Time to Run
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets