Batter up! More LSRs / House Bills. As before, I’m bolding the ones that I’ll be looking at. As before, if you, dear readers and commenters, have a bit of time and interest, pick one or two (or more, there’s PLENTY to share!), write a paragraph on why you think it is anti-Freedom and pro-Statism (e.g., politicians get to make the decisions instead of letting us Individuals make that decision for ourselves). I’ll use your name or post it up anonymously based on what you’d prefer. | Keep Reading at GraniteGrok.com
- Republican Mark Sanford Wants to Be President – Thinks Now Is the Time to Run
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets