New Hampshire families just got a vote of confidence, as the House Education Committee narrowly recommended “ought to pass as amended” on SB 193. This important school-choice measure will go to the full House in January. | Read More at NHCornerstone.org
- Republican Mark Sanford Wants to Be President – Thinks Now Is the Time to Run
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets