New Hampshire’s part-time legislature is entering the homestretch of committee votes prior to the start of the 2018 legislative session. As lawmakers prepare to decide which issues and bills they will take up for debate next year, NH Journal looks back on several recent, but important, committee votes and what they mean going forward. | Keep Reading at NH Journal
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets