A panel of Concord officials will testify as a group on Thursday at the state Site Evaluation Committee’s hearings on the Northern Pass Transmission Project. Members of the panel have pre-filed testimony and will be cross-examined by the committee, other intervening parties and Northern Pass attorneys. Concord testimony is expected to begin at approximately 10 a.m. and will run for several hours. | Read More at InDepth NH
- Republican Mark Sanford Wants to Be President – Thinks Now Is the Time to Run
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets