In a split decision, the House Education Committee passed an amended version of the Education Savings Account bill, SB 193. The 10 to 9 Ought to Pass as Amended (OTP/A) decision saw Democrats and Republicans on both sides of the vote; Rep. Barbara Shaw (Manchester) was a swing Democrat and Republican Reps. Bob Elliott (Salem) and Jim Grenier (Lempster) voted against the bill. | Keep Reading at School Choice for NH
- Republican Mark Sanford Wants to Be President – Thinks Now Is the Time to Run
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets