Former New Hampshire Democrat Party Chair Kathy Sullivan, writing in the New Hampshire Union Leader today, admits that passage of SB 193 will give public schools money for students they won’t have to teach. | Keep Reading at GraniteGrok
- Cornerstone: Retained Bills Coming to N.H. House in January
- Report That Declares Huge “Rise” in Hate Crimes in NH Leaves A lot of Details Out.
- Hassan and Shaheen to Attend Dinner Revering ‘Serial Sexual Assaulter’
- Legislator’s Response to Homeschool Bill
- You’re Invited to a Candid Forum on Gender Identity
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets