Former New Hampshire Democrat Party Chair Kathy Sullivan, writing in the New Hampshire Union Leader today, admits that passage of SB 193 will give public schools money for students they won’t have to teach. | Keep Reading at GraniteGrok
- Republican Mark Sanford Wants to Be President – Thinks Now Is the Time to Run
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets