Keene (police) State College is prohibiting family and friends of students from visiting the campus over the weekend of the upcoming pumpkin festival. Any visitors who are not registered will be “deported” and the student fined $100.00 per violation.The administration and campus security site concerns about the safety of “locals” from the threat of crime or violence. | Keep Reading at GraniteGrok
- Republican Mark Sanford Wants to Be President – Thinks Now Is the Time to Run
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets