Not known for being freedom-friendly, Keene State College is once again showing it’s authoritarianism and making headlines for it. Using the 2014 Pumpkin Fest riots as their excuse, they’ve banned students from having any guests, including family between October 26th and 29th. | Read More at Free Keene
- Cornerstone: Retained Bills Coming to N.H. House in January
- Report That Declares Huge “Rise” in Hate Crimes in NH Leaves A lot of Details Out.
- Hassan and Shaheen to Attend Dinner Revering ‘Serial Sexual Assaulter’
- Legislator’s Response to Homeschool Bill
- You’re Invited to a Candid Forum on Gender Identity
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets