The October 6, 2017, edition of The Messenger (Page 5) states unknown sources as saying Mr. Caleb Connor (Pike Industries the road paving contractor), “felt pressured by Administrator Trovato to certify that the reclamation went down 18, but he refused to falsify his report.” | More…
- Urgent action required!! Bill to Lower the Age of ‘Medical’ Consent Undermines Parental Notification Laws
- Does Portsmouth NH’s Bond Rating Account for all that Climate Change Fear-mongering?
- GST: View Grover Norquist’s Speech
- Requiring Legislative Approval Before RPC’s Can Accept Federal Funds.
- N.H. Lawmakers Consider Lowering Drinking Age to 20
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets