LACONIA — Belknap County Commissioners learned Tuesday that the county’s application for a $650,000 three-year Second Chance grant to cover the cost of treatment and recovery services for inmates at the new Belknap County Community Corrections Center has been denied. | More…
- Republican Mark Sanford Wants to Be President – Thinks Now Is the Time to Run
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets