Nowhere in the DHHS Investigation of RMS Cases report of 2016, not the summary, nor the body, do they actually declare a cluster present. Please re-read that sentence. Are we to infer cluster status from the statistical analysis? In DHHS’ analysis, they used a value of one-half for an expected number of cases – you cannot have a half-case. | More…
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets