Now, this also means that people who have different opinions than you can also do the same, and truthfully, you can’t get mad about it. You can disagree with them about their political views, you can think they are the worst people in the world, but you can’t get upset at them for exercising their rights, because it is the same thing that protects your right to talk about how much you hate the opposing view. | More…
- Urgent action required!! Bill to Lower the Age of ‘Medical’ Consent Undermines Parental Notification Laws
- Does Portsmouth NH’s Bond Rating Account for all that Climate Change Fear-mongering?
- GST: View Grover Norquist’s Speech
- Requiring Legislative Approval Before RPC’s Can Accept Federal Funds.
- N.H. Lawmakers Consider Lowering Drinking Age to 20
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets