Now, this also means that people who have different opinions than you can also do the same, and truthfully, you can’t get mad about it. You can disagree with them about their political views, you can think they are the worst people in the world, but you can’t get upset at them for exercising their rights, because it is the same thing that protects your right to talk about how much you hate the opposing view. | More…
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets