The requirement for every state to be admitted to the union, past and future, is that its people will be guaranteed a “republican form of government”; in other words, they must operate under the definition of a Republic. Therefore, the Constitutions of all 50 states clearly mandate that voting is a privilege and a right given ONLY to legal citizens.
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets