The requirement for every state to be admitted to the union, past and future, is that its people will be guaranteed a “republican form of government”; in other words, they must operate under the definition of a Republic. Therefore, the Constitutions of all 50 states clearly mandate that voting is a privilege and a right given ONLY to legal citizens.
- Urgent action required!! Bill to Lower the Age of ‘Medical’ Consent Undermines Parental Notification Laws
- Does Portsmouth NH’s Bond Rating Account for all that Climate Change Fear-mongering?
- GST: View Grover Norquist’s Speech
- Requiring Legislative Approval Before RPC’s Can Accept Federal Funds.
- N.H. Lawmakers Consider Lowering Drinking Age to 20
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets