The lead story in today’s Union Leader is about the Londonderry Flag Flap. The reporting is measured and comforting with a Gee Wally, Leave it to Beaver feel. And that’s fine. It covers the bases, gives the nice folks at Londonderry High and company an opportunity to say shucks, that wasn’t what we meant, but we’ll make the best of it. | More…
- Urgent action required!! Bill to Lower the Age of ‘Medical’ Consent Undermines Parental Notification Laws
- Does Portsmouth NH’s Bond Rating Account for all that Climate Change Fear-mongering?
- GST: View Grover Norquist’s Speech
- Requiring Legislative Approval Before RPC’s Can Accept Federal Funds.
- N.H. Lawmakers Consider Lowering Drinking Age to 20
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets