New Hampshire Gov. Chris Sununu has directed the state Attorney General’s office to join a hate crime investigation in Claremont, N.H., after an 8-year-old boy was hospitalized with rope burns on his neck from an alleged hanging incident involving other boys. | More…
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets