A scaled-down version of the once-renowned Keene Pumpkin Festival was put on hold Thursday night, when the City Council voted unanimously to reconsider its earlier license approval because of recent “party” chatter on social media surrounding the upcoming event. | NH Angle
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets