NASHUA, NH – With North Korea threatening high-altitude electromagnetic pulse (EMP) attack against the U.S. electric grid, experts at the New Hampshire-based Foundation for Resilient Societies estimate that a nuclear deterrent can be quickly established for a cost of about $5 per American. Protecting critical transformers with EMP blocking devices will add to North Korea’s uncertainty on whether an EMP attack will succeed or not. This quick and realizable step can buy time for more comprehensive protection of the U.S. electric grid. |More…
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets