You may remember that I challenged SAU 55 and the Timberlane Regional School District in New Hampshire’s Superior court in order to obtain a line-item default budget. Unfortunately, I was not successful and Timberlane taxpayers had to suffer once again with a default budget HIGHER than the proposed budget which is contrary to the legislative intent of default budgets. Since the default budget is what the district must run on if the proposed budget is rejected by voters, it is imperative to know how the default budget is constructed. | More…
- FCC votes to repeal net neutrality after meeting halted for security threat
- Timberlane Budget Committee Hands Superintendent Flat Line Budget
- Ventriloquists at Work: Hartford Goes After Pro-life Pregnancy Help Center
- rypto Insider: Europe moving toward financial dictatorship, blockchain solution needed
- Ed Naile: Is “Establishing a Physical Presence” Enough?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets