From the St. Gianna’s Place web site, as the agency moves closer to purchasing a building that will become a safe harbor for pregnant women in need of housing: St. Thomas Aquinas parish in Derry, NH is hosting a spaghetti-dinner fundraiser for St. Gianna’s Place on October 28th. Anyone interested in helping with the fundraiser can learn more at a volunteer evening on August 22 at St. Mark’s parish in Londonderry, NH. | More…
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets