Rich started the hour by informing the listeners about who would be hosting the show while he is away on vacation. He then played a clip in which Dr. Everett Piper, President of Oklahoma Wesleyan University, discussed what’s wrong with the state of the university system. Finally, he shared his opinion on the matter and reminded the listeners about the run-in that he had with the Granite State Organizing Project. | More…
- Urgent action required!! Bill to Lower the Age of ‘Medical’ Consent Undermines Parental Notification Laws
- Does Portsmouth NH’s Bond Rating Account for all that Climate Change Fear-mongering?
- GST: View Grover Norquist’s Speech
- Requiring Legislative Approval Before RPC’s Can Accept Federal Funds.
- N.H. Lawmakers Consider Lowering Drinking Age to 20
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets