Rich started the hour by informing the listeners about who would be hosting the show while he is away on vacation. He then played a clip in which Dr. Everett Piper, President of Oklahoma Wesleyan University, discussed what’s wrong with the state of the university system. Finally, he shared his opinion on the matter and reminded the listeners about the run-in that he had with the Granite State Organizing Project. | More…
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets