Rich started the hour by informing the listeners about who would be hosting the show while he is away on vacation. He then played a clip in which Dr. Everett Piper, President of Oklahoma Wesleyan University, discussed what’s wrong with the state of the university system. Finally, he shared his opinion on the matter and reminded the listeners about the run-in that he had with the Granite State Organizing Project. | More…
- Is This Why NH Democrats REFUSE To Condemn Communists In Their Party?
- Former NH Owner of Liquid Planet Water Park Accused of Fraud
- Why is LA Mayor Eric Garcetti campaigning in New Hampshire?
- So Much for ‘Confidential’ – WMUR Reports on Confidential Email from the 603 Alliance
- Medicaid: Hassan enlisted hired gun as governor
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets