Rich started the hour by informing the listeners about who would be hosting the show while he is away on vacation. He then played a clip in which Dr. Everett Piper, President of Oklahoma Wesleyan University, discussed what’s wrong with the state of the university system. Finally, he shared his opinion on the matter and reminded the listeners about the run-in that he had with the Granite State Organizing Project. | More…
- Ellen Kolb: 5 Good Minutes With Meagan and Laura of And Then There Were None
- New Hampshire warns of email scam about traffic fines
- New Hampshire Online Gambling Bill Is Back In Play
- NH House Rep. Sponsors Constitutional Amendment to Guarantee “Community Rights”
- Bias: Concord Monitor burying the lede on Trump’s action on Obamacare?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets