One aspect of the threat from North Korea that doesn’t get addressed seriously enough is the regime is either unable or unwilling to accurately assess the risks of its actions. It’s as if the entire Pyongyang government has no sense of what kind of provocation is so serious that its foes will retaliate with force. Put aside the regime’s blustery threats; look at what the North Korean government and its military actually does: | More…
- NH Man Sentenced to Prison for Sexually Assaulting Boy at Gunpoint
- Democrat Lawmaker posts, then deletes, Trump assassination comment
- Is it Time to Change Everything Named after Democrat Sen. Robert Byrd?
- Former NH State Rep Collette Worseman (R-Meridith) on the assault by NH State Rep Katherine Rogers
- A CLASSIC example of the NH GOP stuck in the Marquis of Queensbury rules
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets