War is horrible. People are killed, maimed, emotionally destroyed. Property is destroyed, wealth is consumed. As we saw in WWI, even the winners lose in protracted wars. As we’ve seen in Viet Nam and Iraq, trying to conduct a “gentle”, “compassionate”, or “politically correct” wars just prolongs the killing, suffering, destruction, and cost. If you must fight a war, the best way to lessen the suffering is to end the war as quickly as possible. | More…
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets