War is horrible. People are killed, maimed, emotionally destroyed. Property is destroyed, wealth is consumed. As we saw in WWI, even the winners lose in protracted wars. As we’ve seen in Viet Nam and Iraq, trying to conduct a “gentle”, “compassionate”, or “politically correct” wars just prolongs the killing, suffering, destruction, and cost. If you must fight a war, the best way to lessen the suffering is to end the war as quickly as possible. | More…
- What’s the difference between the Communist Manifesto and the Democrat Party Plarform? It’s hard to tell….
- Hearing 2/20/2018 – Protecting the Rights of Conscience for Medical Professionals
- Why We Can Never Have an Honest Discussion about Mass Shootings
- The History of the Second Amendment, how Homicide Rates are Skewed, and the Solution to School Shootings
- Cornerstone Legislative Update
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets