Rich talked to Ed Naile, Chairman of the Coalition of New Hampshire Taxpayers, for A Question of Voter Fraud. After hearing criticisms from Jenna Rackovan, who Ed previously called out as a fraudulent voter, Ed displayed the information that caused him to pick her out. They then discussed the ACLU’s suit against Secretary of State Bill Gardner. | Segment Page
- NH Man Sentenced to Prison for Sexually Assaulting Boy at Gunpoint
- Democrat Lawmaker posts, then deletes, Trump assassination comment
- Is it Time to Change Everything Named after Democrat Sen. Robert Byrd?
- Former NH State Rep Collette Worseman (R-Meridith) on the assault by NH State Rep Katherine Rogers
- A CLASSIC example of the NH GOP stuck in the Marquis of Queensbury rules
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets