The federal government published information on proposed rate increases for New Hampshire’s Obamacare Health Insurance Exchange for 2018, yesterday. As expected it showed that consumers in the individual market will likely face increases of more than forty percent, which New Hampshire Insurance Commissioner Roger Sevigny said was, quote: | More…
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets