As the assigned school board head of Timberlane’s Policy Standing Committee, I have been trying to hold summer meetings. Policy formation is one of the principal duties of the School Board, yet the established schedule of Policy Committee meetings is one hour, once per month, for 10 months out of 12. By current policy, a majority of the committee consists of administrators, which means administrators can block a quorum and stonewall meetings. | More…
- NH Man Sentenced to Prison for Sexually Assaulting Boy at Gunpoint
- Democrat Lawmaker posts, then deletes, Trump assassination comment
- Is it Time to Change Everything Named after Democrat Sen. Robert Byrd?
- Former NH State Rep Collette Worseman (R-Meridith) on the assault by NH State Rep Katherine Rogers
- A CLASSIC example of the NH GOP stuck in the Marquis of Queensbury rules
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets