The issue of filming the police in the course of public duties is one near and dear to many hearts here in New Hampshire. So this decision from the Third Circuit Court of Appeals (Fields v. City of Philadelphia) is worth visiting. | More…
- Cornerstone: Retained Bills Coming to N.H. House in January
- Report That Declares Huge “Rise” in Hate Crimes in NH Leaves A lot of Details Out.
- Hassan and Shaheen to Attend Dinner Revering ‘Serial Sexual Assaulter’
- Legislator’s Response to Homeschool Bill
- You’re Invited to a Candid Forum on Gender Identity
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets