The House voted 198-169 in favor of the $11.7 billion 2-year spending plan for the State of New Hampshire contained in HB144, and 212-161 in favor of HB517, the trailer bill containing policy and tax reforms to accompany the budget. Both bills passed the Senate on a party line vote. 93.2% of House Republicans supported HB144. 96.7% of House Republicans supported HB517.
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets