The House voted 198-169 in favor of the $11.7 billion 2-year spending plan for the State of New Hampshire contained in HB144, and 212-161 in favor of HB517, the trailer bill containing policy and tax reforms to accompany the budget. Both bills passed the Senate on a party line vote. 93.2% of House Republicans supported HB144. 96.7% of House Republicans supported HB517.
- Green Party Candidate Jill Stein Kicks Dems While They Are Down
- Stuart Varney: Trump Has Already Made ‘America $4 Trillion Richer’ in Just 6 Months
- Animal Rights Activists Free 30-40,000 Minks, most die as a result
- Mark Steyn: Diversity and Disintegration
- Gardner has chance private conversation with Trump about elections
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets