EXETER — Republicans in the New Hampshire Legislature have worked to defund Planned Parenthood, restrict a woman’s right to choose and stop paid family leave. Do these and similar actions amount to “a war on women?”To answer that question, the Rockingham County Democrats are sponsoring a talk by Rep. Debra Altschiller, D-Stratham, on Wednesday, June 21 at 7 p.m. at the Exeter Inn, 90 Front St. | More…
- Ellen Kolb: 5 Good Minutes With Meagan and Laura of And Then There Were None
- New Hampshire warns of email scam about traffic fines
- New Hampshire Online Gambling Bill Is Back In Play
- NH House Rep. Sponsors Constitutional Amendment to Guarantee “Community Rights”
- Bias: Concord Monitor burying the lede on Trump’s action on Obamacare?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets