EXETER — Republicans in the New Hampshire Legislature have worked to defund Planned Parenthood, restrict a woman’s right to choose and stop paid family leave. Do these and similar actions amount to “a war on women?”To answer that question, the Rockingham County Democrats are sponsoring a talk by Rep. Debra Altschiller, D-Stratham, on Wednesday, June 21 at 7 p.m. at the Exeter Inn, 90 Front St. | More…
- Urgent action required!! Bill to Lower the Age of ‘Medical’ Consent Undermines Parental Notification Laws
- Does Portsmouth NH’s Bond Rating Account for all that Climate Change Fear-mongering?
- GST: View Grover Norquist’s Speech
- Requiring Legislative Approval Before RPC’s Can Accept Federal Funds.
- N.H. Lawmakers Consider Lowering Drinking Age to 20
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets