Rich gave an update to the controversy surrounding Ward 8 Alderman Tom Katsiantonis. He shared statements from the Alderman concerning the foreclosure proceedings and wondered aloud if court time would be in the benefit of the Queen City taxpayers. Finally, he discussed Katsiantonis’ attendance record, addressed his future in politics and wondered how the case is going to be handled. | More…
- Ellen Kolb: 5 Good Minutes With Meagan and Laura of And Then There Were None
- New Hampshire warns of email scam about traffic fines
- New Hampshire Online Gambling Bill Is Back In Play
- NH House Rep. Sponsors Constitutional Amendment to Guarantee “Community Rights”
- Bias: Concord Monitor burying the lede on Trump’s action on Obamacare?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets