Rich gave an update to the controversy surrounding Ward 8 Alderman Tom Katsiantonis. He shared statements from the Alderman concerning the foreclosure proceedings and wondered aloud if court time would be in the benefit of the Queen City taxpayers. Finally, he discussed Katsiantonis’ attendance record, addressed his future in politics and wondered how the case is going to be handled. | More…
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets