Rich gave an update to the controversy surrounding Ward 8 Alderman Tom Katsiantonis. He shared statements from the Alderman concerning the foreclosure proceedings and wondered aloud if court time would be in the benefit of the Queen City taxpayers. Finally, he discussed Katsiantonis’ attendance record, addressed his future in politics and wondered how the case is going to be handled. | More…
- Urgent action required!! Bill to Lower the Age of ‘Medical’ Consent Undermines Parental Notification Laws
- Does Portsmouth NH’s Bond Rating Account for all that Climate Change Fear-mongering?
- GST: View Grover Norquist’s Speech
- Requiring Legislative Approval Before RPC’s Can Accept Federal Funds.
- N.H. Lawmakers Consider Lowering Drinking Age to 20
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets